The Explanation Age by John Lewis
This third edition of The Explanation Age contains 75 new pages and provides “an inspiring visualization of the new learning organization.” The Explanation Age is where business psychology catches up to the knowledge economy. This is where models based on “sense-making” replace business process models based on “box-checking.” And this is how organizations produce thought leaders, not just experts.
You can master the “language” of thought-leadership!
• Learn the real difference between experts and thought leaders
• Learn how to develop an organization of thought leaders
• Learn how the 6 modes of the mind are misaligned with current change models
• Learn how better explanations lead to better decisions
• Learn the 8 reasons behind every explanation
• Learn the “language” of collaborative decision making
Condition: Like new/Paperback