The Casserole Queens Make-A-Meal by Crystal Cook & Sandy Pollock
Whether you are looking to make dinner tonight, a potluck crowd-pleaser, or a fix-and-freeze dish to save for later, with 100 recipes The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook has everything you need to prepare a delicious homemade meal.
Crystal Cook and Sandy Pollock are shaking things up. The sassy duo—also known as the Casserole Queens—creates one-dish wonders that solve dinnertime conundrums everywhere. Now these ladies are breaking out of the 9 x 13-inch mold with fresh sides and salads that will round out weeknight meals. In The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook, you will find 100 recipes that you can mix and match as you please, with plenty of make-ahead tips so that you can always be prepared.
Need to pull together dinner in a flash? Check! Need to plan an elegant meal for the in-laws? Check! Need to cook and successfully transport a dish to a party? Check! In this book, you’ll find:
• 46 make-from-scratch casseroles, 37 salads and sides, 13 quick-fix desserts, and more
• Gluten-free and diabetic-friendly recipes (you’d never know it!)
• Plenty of satisfying vegetarian main dishes
• A chapter of recipes using seven ingredients or fewer—most of which are likely already in your pantry
• Variations, freezing tips, and serving ideas galore